Tuesday, March 9, 2010

John and Candace (Slideshow-Click photo below)





rcslaughterphotography - View my 'John and Candace' set on Flickriver

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine asked if I could take pictures at his wedding. I was honored he thought of me but at the same time a little worried. No second chances. I recruited a fellow photographer to help and we set out to do our best. These are some of the photos I was able to take. I can’t wait to see the photos from my friend. He is a talented guy and I’m sure he captured a lot of good moments.

I think it’s a promising sign when you’re at a wedding and are surrounded by good people. I think it says a lot about the bride and groom when everyone is genuinely excited and happy for them. I felt honored to have been there to share the moment. Hopefully these photos help to do it justice. This is a work in progress, but here is to their first 50 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment